Terms and Conditions
- By enrolling in a TEACH International course or program a binding agreement shall arise between you and TEACH International which shall be governed by the relevant education authorities and regulators.
- By accepting these conditions you agree to the policies and procedures outlined in the Student Handbook.
- By accepting these conditions you agree to pay the course fees for the course you have selected under this agreement according to the Payment and Refund Policy.
- By accepting these conditions you agree to the course details (time-frame, course delivery, course structure, start and close of study dates, session times and advertised course costs) specified on the relevant course page noted on this website, noting that they may be subject to reasonable change. If you are unsure of any of these details, please contact TEACH International Academy.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of your course completion date and to submit all assessments or apply for an extension prior to this date.
- If you are under 18 years of age, TEACH International will only process your Enrolment Form once it has been signed by your parent or guardian. By signing the TEACH International Enrolment Form, your parent or guardian agrees to be bound by the terms contained herein and shall become legally responsible for all payments to TEACH International with respect to your course.
- The TEACH International course fee does not cover postage to students outside of Australia (International Students), nor any materials that are not listed for a course.
- By accepting these conditions, you agree that for record keeping purposes, TEACH International may retain a copy of your assessment. If you wish to keep a copy of your assessment, you agree to make a copy prior to submission and take responsibility for any copying cost incurred. TEACH International will only accept assessment submissions via the Student Portal.
9. It is your responsibility to notify TEACH International in writing (includes email notification) of any change to your contact details including; postal address, email address, daytime contact number or mobile phone number. This can be done by updating your details in the Student Portal, or by email to TEACH International direct at email@example.com
10. The TESOL Made Practical For All Situations Textbook and TESOL Study and Practice Teaching Guide which TEACH International provides to you, shall become your property. However, the content of the Course Materials are copyright. You may not reproduce for commercial purposes any part of the course or course Materials without the prior written consent of TEACH International.
- You are responsible for making practical placement attendance arrangements in consultation with your trainer.
- Upon receipt of your enrolment, evidence of English proficiency, deposit and upfront payment or payment plan, TEACH International agrees to:
- Supply to you all materials listed for your course;
- Provide you with access to the Student Portal
- Assign a qualified Trainer / Tutor to you
- Assess your Competence (through assessment work or evidence of Recognition of Prior Learning);
- Respond to academic and non-academic queries you may raise about your course in a timely fashion.